- Collections, a simple way to organize projects and contributors within a collaborate workspace.
- External collaboration, safely share documents or folders with people outside of your organization.
- Expanded user profile options, allow for greater control of user permissions within your account.
What is new with DocuShare Go? Take a look at the exciting new features and enhancements that have been added to DocuShare Go.3 followers0 questions4 posts
What is new with DocuShare Go? Take a look at the exciting new features and enhancements that have been added to DocuShare Go.
Do you have questions about What's New??
Log in to ask questions about What's New? publicly or anonymously.
Collections allow you to group documents into easily accessible and shareable “channels”.
Create collections for your various teams, specific projects, client documents, and more.
Setting up collections saves you time by applying the sharing permissions you specify to all content... (More)
- Add pre-defined and searchable classification tags per file or folder. Any file placed into a classified folder automatically inherits the classification tag of the folder if set.
- Lock files and folders to avoid users making changes to a file until... (More)
- Access all your DocuShare Go accounts seamlessly by signing in once.
- Classify documents from a pull down list as you go or pick a pre-determined folder classification as you drop files in automatically.
- Ability to share with people outside your... (More)