Questions about my Account

How do I add someone to my account?

It’s very easy to add a user to your DocuShare Go account.  All you need is a unique, active email address for the person or role who will be a user on your account.  Any Administrator of your account can add a user by going to Users, Invite and entering the user’s email address.  The new user will be notified by email that they have been invited to the account.

How do I change the billing contact or information on my account?

Each DocuShare Go account has one Subscription Owner who can make changes to the account under Manage Subscriptions.  The Subscription Owner can also upgrade your plan, payment method and even transfer the role of Subscription Owner to another account user. 

What do I need to do to cancel my subscription?

All subscriptions renew monthly and you can cancel at any time.

How do I get a copy of the invoice or receipt for the current charges on my account?

The purchaser will receive an email to document the purchase from 2Checkout, our merchant of record.

I entered the wrong email address and I already paid for my account, what do I do?

Invite the correct email as an Administrator in your DocuShare Go account and then transfer the subscription over. You can then delete the invalid email. This works for transferring to another Subscription Owner as well.

Questions about Using Go

What do I need to do to start my free trial?

You can start your DocuShare Go 30-day free trial by clicking here http://docusharego.com.  Once you start your trial, be sure to explore the Go Community to take full advantage of the what Go can do for you by viewing our User Quick Start Guide and Account Setup Quick Start Guide.

How do I change the Administrator on my account?

Within DocuShare Go there are three role levels: Subscription Owner, Administrator and User.  Both the Subscription Owner and Administrator can add or change the Administrator role within the account by going to Users and selecting Edit Account.

If I delete a user from my account, will the files associated with this account be deleted as well?

All files are active in the system to those who have Edit privilege or are an Administrator.  If a User is deactivated, the User cannot access DocuShare Go until an Administrator reactivates the User.  If a User is deleted, they no longer can access the account.  The files are there for the Administrator to disposition. 

In choosing Deactivate, the files are still assigned to that user, just not accessible. Deleted means that account is gone and the Administrator must decide what to do with the files that were in the account.

Is there a file maximum upload size?
4TB for one file.  Limited by the storage purchased for the DocuShare Go account.

Is there a file maximum download size?

4TB. Choose to zip all the files together to retain the directory structure or choose to download the files the files to the browser’s download folder. 

Can I share a file with someone not part of my Go account? 

Yes! You can share files with individuals both inside and outside of your DocuShare Go account.

Which file types are supported? 

DocuShare Go displays the following supported file types in the viewer:

View and Editable file types: doc, docx, ppt, pptx, rtf, xls, xlsx, and 

View only file types: bmp, cf2, csv, dng, dwg, gif, hpg, igs, jp2, jpeg, jpg, odp, ods, odt, pdf, plt, png, svg, tif, tiff, txt, and webp.

Other Questions

How does sharing files with your team work in DocuShare Go?

Sharing files could not be easier using DocuShare Go.  Simply select any file or folder, click on the button on the right of the file name, and select Share.  Add a comment or note if you like and Invite the user to Share your file.  The User will be sent an automated email message letting them know you have shared a file with them.

When will the product be available outside of the United States?

The multinational version of DocuShare Go will be available in 2021.