Welcome to the DocuShare Go Community! We are excited to welcome you to this space of learning and collaboration.
The goal of the DocuShare Go Community is to serve as a reliable resource for information, regarding the DocuShare Go product. As such, we adhere to the following guidelines to ensure the most authentic, transparent, and valuable information is available to DocuShare Go customers and to ensure we are able to best serve community members. These guidelines will help you understand what we expect from our members and what you can expect as well.
Core Community Values
- Be kind to all members and moderators
- In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all members, your engagement in the community must always be respectful and kind.
- Be helpful and relevant in your posts and responses
- The community is intended to provide helpful content to DocuShare Go customers. Content you post should be relevant and be based on your own honest opinions and experiences.
- For content regarding a specific topic, please take care to post in the most relevant topic or group.
- Be constructive in your feedback
- We recognize and value diverse opinions, and you may disagree with some of the content in the community. It’s important that when providing feedback, responses are crafted with respect and are aimed toward bettering the DocuShare Go product and/or the DocuShare Go Community.
- Content shared to the DocuShare Go Community is publicly viewable by non-members (except content shared to private groups). Please keep this in mind when crafting your questions and posts.
- DO NOT share content containing private or proprietary information as part of posts in any DocuShare Go Community groups or topics.
- Xerox has no obligation of confidentiality regarding content shared in the DocuShare Go Community.
- DO NOT share content that has been copied without the permission of its originator or anything that might infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party. The DocuShare Go Community has a zero-tolerance policy for hateful conduct. Any user’s account that promotes violence, or attacks/threaten others based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, age or, disability will be prohibited from participating in the DocuShare Go Community.
- The DocuShare Go Community is not intended for solicitation, self-promotion, or personal brand building. Solicitous content (e.g., job listings, promotion of products, or services) violate the community policy and will be removed.
- Please treat any member profile information with respect; do not attempt to scrape member information (either manually or with scripts), and do not send promotional materials to members.
- The DocuShare Go Community platform is hosted by Tribe. Click here to read the platform terms.
Intellectual Property & Sharing
All copyright and other intellectual property in the DocuShare Go Community and materials are owned or licensed by Xerox.
All content posted to the DocuShare Go Community is owned by Xerox. Xerox may reproduce, and give others the right to reproduce, any content shared in the DocuShare Go Community without further permission of or any compensation to the account that posted it.
You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the DocuShare Go Community, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with prior written consent.
You may create a link to pages of the DocuShare Go Community. However, you must not:
- display any of the DocuShare Go content in any distorted or altered form;
- create any link or use any link in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively, or confusingly that:
- Xerox sponsors, endorses, or is affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product; or
- you are providing, or are the source of, any goods or services provided by Xerox.
Reporting Inappropriate Content
In addition to our internal processes, we also rely on our members to help us maintain the integrity of our community. If you see anything that you feel is inconsistent with DocuShare Go Community Standards, we encourage you to report it and tell us why.
To report content:
- Click the Ellipses located in the bottom right corner of the content window.
- Select Report.
- Choose one reason you are reporting the post.
- Reasons include:
- Poorly Written
- Incorrect Topics
- Against Rules
- Reasons include:
- Input more details in the Explain this Report box (Optional).
- Note: Only the DocuShare Go Community team will see what you type in this box. It will not be posted on the community, and the original poster will never see it.
- Click Report.
The DocuShare Go Community team will review and address the reported content within 72 hours.
Community Team Responses
The DocuShare Go Community team reserves the right to remove any content that violates our DocuShare Go Community Standards. Members will be notified of violations and account suspension via email.
First-time violations will result in email notification/warning up to temporary account suspension. Second-time violations will result in immediate account suspension without notice. Accounts may be reinstated pending a meeting with the DocuShare Go Community team.
Severe violations will result in immediate temporary and possibly permanent suspension without notice regardless of the number of prior violations.
Community Team Contact
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding the DocuShare Go Community team to firstname.lastname@example.org.